Outlaw Triathlon at the weekend are:
- I finished in good order, healthy and happy in a PB time of 13.21.14
- I got a good bike PB
- It was brutally windy with gusts of 30 mph throughout a windy day with a steady 20 mph breeze – this affected everyone in all three disciplines
- I now know I was in sub-13 shape – if it hadn’t been so windy
- I came 4th in my age group
- I have retired from ironman so I can return to running. I will still aim to keep up some sort of bike and swim fitness because they’re such good cross training.